Welcome Priceless Volunteer!
It is an honor to have you reach out and help I Am Priceless, Inc. We are grateful for you.
Following are a few critical points you need to agree to and abide by.
- For the safety of all participants, members, friends, and staff, you agree to hold all information and business dealings with utmost respect and discretion. No personal or business information will be shared privately or made public.
- It is mutually and expressly understood that volunteer services shall be donated, and that said volunteer is not entitled to nor expects any present or future salary, wages, or other benefits for these voluntary services.
- Volunteer agrees to follow the supervision and direction of any personnel, employee, or volunteer, to whom volunteer has been assigned to perform services, and to participate in any training required by the charity in order to perform the voluntary services.
- Volunteer further understands that if volunteer is responsible for injuries to third parties or damages to their property while acting outside the scope of assigned volunteer duties, that said volunteer may be held personally liable for any monetary damages a court may award to the injured party.
- It is further understood and agreed to by volunteer that the services rendered to the charity shall apply only in the case of liability arising out of the ordinary negligence that occurs during the scope of the volunteer’s services agreed to herein, and that in no way do any of these provisions apply for the benefit of volunteer, his/her heirs, executors or administrators in any action arising out of gross negligence, willful misconduct, or any other conduct on the part of said volunteer, which cause or may give rise to criminal liability.
- Volunteer further agrees that volunteer will fully cooperate with the charity and its agents in any investigation, lawsuit, arbitration, or any other legal or quasilegal proceedings that arise from the matters covered by this agreement. Volunteer further agrees to notify the charity immediately of any incident that occurs or may occur within the knowledge of the volunteer, which gives rise to liability on the part of the volunteer of the charity.
By completing and submitting this form, you are agreeing to uphold these guidelines. We will be in touch shortly.
In the mean time perhaps you would like to read our blog, connect with us on IG: priceless.iam; FB: wearepriceless; and TW: 1ampriceless, and visit our Resources to add our badge to your social media pages, or take and post your I Am Priceless selfie.